Type: 6YL Screw Oil Press Introduction
Processing material: only sunflower
Capacity: Follow press yield
6YL Screw Oil Press Introduction Equipment: Crusher, Press Expeller
1.When oil press is on work, material enters the extruding chamber from the hopper and then moves forwards by the rotating pressing screw and is pressed.
2.Under high temperature condition in the chamber, there is quite strong friction among press screw, chamber and the oil materials.
3.On the other hand, root diameter of the pressing screw carries larger from one end to the other.
4.Hence when rotating, the thread not only pushes particles moving forwards but also turns them outwards
5.Meanwhile, particles adjacent the screw will rotate along with screw’s rotating, causing every particle inside the chamber to possess different speed.
6.Therefore, relative movement among particles creates neat which is necessary during manufacturing
because of helping protein change property, damage colloid, increase plasticity, decrease oil’s elasticity,
resulting in high oil.
The steps for the vegetable oil dewaxing/winterising process are as follows:
The oil is cooled in crystallisers and gradually the crystal formation takes place. Here filter aid is also added.
The oil is then transferred to a maturator where the crystals are allowed to grow. The oil is continuously cooled by the help of glycol water flowing through the coils.
Finally the oil is filtered on hermetic pressure leaf filters to remove the waxes.
1) Simple structure in linear type ,easy in installation and maintation.
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts.
3) High pressure double crank to control the die opening and closing.
4) Pure oil quality,vacuum to filter residue, so as to ensure the pure oil quality, and reach health standard.
5) Apply a linker to connect with the air conveyor ,which can directly inline with filling machine .
6) Suitable to losts raw materials such as peanut, sunflower seeds, black seeds, rapeseed,sunflower seed, coconut, flax seeds, etc.